Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

Click here to view these pictures larger

For the past 3 weeks, we have been in WA celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas together. I did a very brave (or just plain stupid) thing by flying out with all 3 kids by myself. The trip out wasn't so great, but the trip back went perfect. Ryan was able to fly out for the week of Thanksgiving which allowed my entire family to be together for the first time in 3 years! We had an awesome time seeing my new niece and nephew, playing hours of Settler's, celebrating birthdays, hunting for the perfect Christmas tree up in the mountains like old times, chatting, eating out, shopping, witnessing baptism, and spending hours visiting together. It was so nice to be with my family and be spoiled by all! I could go on and on about our visit, but just know that we had a great time, the kids had a blast, and I enjoyed a very relaxing visit! How thankful I am for the family God has blessed me with!

No comments: