Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cookies!!



The 3 kids rolling and cutting dough
Joel very intently working with his dough
Caleb rolling out a batch...Bakers hard at work!



Notice how much decorating is being accomplishedLove that frosting!!!


Since we have already been to WA, we are enjoying spending Christmas at home this year. It's been nice to not be rushed and to create some traditions at home together. One tradition I decided to try with was to make shape cookies with the kids this past week. Kiera and I have done it before, but I wasn't sure how the boys would do. Boy did they love it! I was impressed with how well they did and of course the decorating was the most favorite. I will admit that we will not be serving these to anyone as they may have been loved and patted a little too much! Anyway, we are enjoying them!

1 comment:

Laura E said...

Cute idea! And it looks like the boys had a blast with it!