Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mommy's New Best Friend

Our neighborhood is having their yearly garage sales and we scored big time this year!!! We now have what we like to call our glorified outdoor playpen...a trampoline. The kids just love it and it was in awesome condition. If you are nearby, come on over and jump! It's tons of fun!!!!

I'd like to take a moment to point out what happens when you let your daughter pick out her own clothes...we get a pink flowered top, green striped skirt, and orange pumpkin socks. Yikes!
Joel
Caleb
While I was gone, my sister-in-law took Eli and Kiera to Color-me-mine where they painted bowls. She did a really cute job and loved it!




Our feuding baseball teams...courtesy of CA friends...
Caleb in back, Joel in front...I love how Caleb has his shirt up....what a guy thing

3 comments:

VM Family said...

What a fun post! Adorable kids, cute pictures and who doesn't love a trampoline? My kids make friends with people based on if they have a "jump-o-leen" or not! :)

Laura E said...

I miss the Sioux Falls garage sales already! And the second-hand stores (it's like non-existent here). Way to go on scoring the trampoline. Looks like lotsa fun!

Nate and Lisa said...

Good thing you clarified Kiera's independent clothing choices...I noticed her beautiful orange socks and pink shirt before I read your comment and was wondering about it. So excited about the trampoline! How fun!