Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas in WA

Joel getting his 1st haircut

The finished product! What a goofball!Caleb's turn!


Caleb all done!
This picture warms my heart to see the girl's playing with Barbies!
All the Rouw cousins
Opa & Oma and the grandkids
Great Grandpa & Grandma DeGroot and the kids
Uncle Nate's reading hour


The kids made Gingerbread houses on afternoon (boy did they love crafts!)Kiera's finished product
Many hours of Settler's were played (I'm sure Randy is winning...)
We all went to the pool one afternoon. The kids loved it!
It is GREAT having someone who can read to the kids!!!
Beauty parlor time
Opa and Caleb playing with cars (I honestly don't know if it's Caleb, I'm purely guessing!)

1 comment:

Nate and Lisa said...

Actually...I won that game of Settler's because I remember I was working on Christmas cards, half paying attention, but still won. :)