Sunday, November 29, 2009

What??? They Slept???

Our families will appreciate this post. If there is one piece of advice that I would tell a future parent of twins it is this: PRAY THAT THEY NAP...LONG....

I am still trying to figure out why God blessed me with two babies that never sleep. I kid you not. They nap a total of 45 minutes in a day. If I'm lucky. This has truly been my greatest test...ever. I just never get a break because now that they can stand up in their cribs, if they nap together, they just giggle and laugh at each other and nobody sleeps. Therefore, I have to have them nap separate, which means absolutely NO break for mom. My only saving grace has been a book I was lent (after trying every other possible thing and book out there) that said if your kids don't nap, put them to bed early. They now go to bed between 5:30 and 6:00 pm and sleep until 7:30 am. I just can't remember them ever napping like they did in these pictures...I guess my memory is a little hazy.

Joel
Caleb

No comments: