Friday, November 28, 2008

Still no babies...



Well, we made it to 36 weeks without any problems. I was hoping I wouldn't have to post the next months picture, but here we are. We are now praying that any day these two babies will decide to make their way into the world. As of Wednesday, one was 5 lbs. 3 oz. and the other was 6 lbs. 3 oz. (with about a 1 pound discrepancy either way), so they are easily big enough to function on their own. The ultrasound showed them pretty scrunched up and cozy in there! Where they find the room, I do not know. I thought about making some extra cash in my final days and being Santa Claus somewhere. Just give me a beard and a red suit, I don't even need to be stuffed! My life is getting extremely difficult. Getting dressed, sleeping, sitting, eating, all the normal tasks are very hard to do. I am overall very uncomfortable and incredibly sore. But, the babies are doing great, so we keep focused on the goal to receive a great reward at the end!

Ryan's parents and brother came over for Thanksgiving yesterday. We ordered a meal from the local grocery store which turned out to be pretty good! We weren't sure if we would be in the hospital, so we didn't want to spend too much time preparing. We had a very relaxing day together and enjoyed lots of food and fellowship. We have so much to be thankful for and praise God for his awesome blessings!

2 comments:

The VM Family said...

Oh Sheri!

Bob DeGroot said...

We are praying for you guys and look forward to great news... tomorrow!!

Uncle Bob and Aunt Marlene