Monday, December 3, 2012

1st Piano Performance!


Kiera started taking piano lessons this year. As I am her teacher, she doesn't have recitals or anything. I didn't want her to be afraid to play in front of people like I was, so we had her play a Christmas song at our church Christmas program yesterday. A number of kids signed up to do part of the prelude. Kiera and I did a duet together.  I am SOOOO proud of her! She worked so hard and voluntarily practiced to make sure she was ready. She did AWESOME! No mistakes and she wasn't even nervous!

This is exactly what the boys looked like through the duration of the program. They didn't move, didn't sing, didn't do actions...nothing. I guess at least they participated!

Still nothing...

Kiera, on the other hand, did fabulous! She sang her little heart out!


Our kids with their Link cousins who were also a part of the program.

No comments: