Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Party Day 2!

We are continuing to celebrate the boys birthdays today. Yesterday we were able to skype with my parents so the boys could open their presents with Opa & Oma looking on. They were SOOOO excited! I think the best gift by far were the snow shovels! As soon as the skype date was over, the kids bundled up and headed outside to shovel the dusting of snow on the sidewalks. It almost looks like child labor when all 3 are out there shoveling! I told Ryan he won't need his snow blower much this year and we should really hire them out to the neighbors!

Once again, the theme for this year is Lightning McQueen...can you tell how much they like it???

Awesome slippers from Uncle Randy & Aunt Juli...everytime I see them walk it cracks me up!

Pajamas from Opa & Oma as well as sheets for their new bunk beds!

Here are the costumes Grandpa & Grandma got them...they have been wearing them non-stop!

Our snow crew

No comments: