Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Girls just want to have fun!!!

We love it when my sister Tami comes to visit. Her daughter Tori is the same age as Kiera and they are two peas in a pod. I literally did not see Kiera most of the week they were here. Those two had more fun together and I was able to enjoy some good girl bonding. Thanks Tami for a great time together!!!!
Crafts like stamping and stickers are great fun together...
So are Fancy Nancy tea parties with our dolls whom we both named "Ivy"...
And we even learned about slumber parties...that ended at 10pm when we were beside ourselves from being too tired that we had to go to our own rooms...note to all mom's out there...when your daughter asks, "What's a slumber party?", DO NOT ATTEMPT! We should have known better, but they had fun staying up late! We'll wait another 5 years before trying again.
Fairy and Princess paper dolls top off a very fun week together! Kiera already misses you Tori!
(Notice the ever present Tinkerbell and Princess costumes...their two favorite things).

1 comment:

Kaptured by Koren said...

Hey Sheri,
I can't believe you found me. Thanks so much for sending me a note. :) What a great surprise. Your family is so adorable. What a joy! I do NOT envy you with the twins though. I've visited Jenn (VanderKooy) with her twins and man it's alot of work. Good for you. I'll have to read through your blog soon.

Yes, things are busy here with 3 kids now. And she's our last. No more babies for me. We're in Vancouver, WA and have been here for 8 years. Nick and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this June. Wow, time flies. It was fun to see Kaycee get married last August, although the only person I saw from school besides Jenn was Ben Hansen (oddly enough). :) And his wife and daughter.

Do you ever get back to Mt. Vernon? I go up to visit Jenn in the summer usually and then to see my parents with the kids for a week. If you're ever around let me know. If it worked out to get together that'd be so great. Thanks for getting in touch with me. My email is: koren.faust@gmail.com Love, Koren