Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome 2008!






We wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! We were able to spend our new year with Ryan's family in Prinsburg. Kiera had a wonderful time with all her boy cousins and was even seen one day walking around with a helmet on. Who said she isn't prepared for all the wrestling that happens??? Her cousins were a wonderful influence on her with getting used to the snow. She finally dared to brave all the heavy clothes, boots, and mittens to get outside and play. She even outlasted all of them! She had fun playing in the snow fort and crunching in the snow with her boots.

Kiera has changed so much over past month already. She is becoming so much more creative in her playing and copies EVERYTHING I show her how to do. Kind of scary but very flattering. She talks non-stop and her constant chatter can get rather tiring some days, but I enjoy it and she definitely keeps me laughing. The other night we were helping her pray before supper and she said "thank you Jesus...your welcome". Ryan and I just started laughing and laughing. Sometimes you just can't hold it in any longer!

We are now back in Sioux Falls and back to our regular routine. We have included some pictures of our time in Prinsburg. Enjoy!

2 comments:

joy said...

I am enjoying your blog! Love the pictures. Kierra is such a darling little girl! I am glad she is adjusting to winter. We are in for another snow storm tonight! Timothy enjoys the snow and likes sledding. He looks so cute all bundled up in his coverall and boots. God's blessings to you in 2008!

alison said...

hey-I love the pics-look at all the snow!! We have yet to see any, which means we haven't been able to try out Hutson's sled. I am beginning to see some of Sheri in Kierra-so cute! I need ya'll's address so I can send you a quite belated birth announcement! Alison Vander Ley